Introducing the Flyer One Plus
Initiate your first ride
Suited for new riders
Suited for experienced riders
Great for all riders
Lighter but Stronger The Next Level e-Foiling Thrill.
Your ride will be smooth, easily maneuverable, and rock-steady with our re-engineered boards. Thanks to the rigorous analyses and simulation, the boards come wrapped in an aluminum alloy frame, making them 3.5kg lighter while their rigidity increased by 60%. With careful consideration, EPP or Carbon material, you can customize by your preference this time.
More Powerful Propulsion Fly Faster & Quieter.
Experience the exhilarating speeds of up to 40km/h, a breakthrough compared to the Flyer One Series. The more powerful propulsion system makes a 25% reduction in your efoil board size yet increases propulsive efficiency by 95%. Noise caused during operation will be lower due to better fluid dynamics from our redesigned propeller system, giving you the ultimate cruising experience.
40km/h UP TO
The Bluetooth connectivity between the controller and the power unit is enhanced. The upgraded chipsets inside the Flyer ONE Plus efoil controller and the mast make the connection more stable, even in choppy waters, giving you real-time information, intuitive control, and full of security.
Just Plug and Go
The PowerFlight Cell Lithium-ion battery is a proprietary product designed and built by Waydoo. It is designed to handle rugged marine environments. Both rechargeable and replaceable, it comes with two-step installation procedure that allows easy plug-and-play. This intelligent battery features an IP68 waterproof rating, making it tough and resilient during operation. Equipped with a smart Battery Management System (BMS), it offers comprehensive protection against overheating, overcurrent, excess voltage and short-circuit.
Up to 85 min Ride Time
2 Hour Charge Time
40 km/h | 25 mph Top Speed
Modular Design for Easy In-car Transport
10.6 kgs | 23.4 lbs Total Assembled Weight
IP68 Waterproof Rating
GPS Tracking with Dedicated App
Electric Motor & Battery
- Powered by a robust propulsion system, Waydoo Flyer ONE can soar at an incredible speed of 22 mph for up to 85 minutes per charge. An electric motor delivers instant response on-demand with no lag, allowing you to explore without limits even when there’s no waves and wind.
- Fully submersible IP68 waterproof rating
- 2 hour charge time
- Safe battery design with protection against overheating, overcurrent, over voltage, overcharge and short-circuit
- 6000 watt brushless motor
- Up to 85 minutes of ride time
- With two types of front wings offered, the Flyer One can be finely tuned to suit beginners and skilled eFoilers. The Explorer wing has a larger wing area so the wing load is smaller, allowing you to take off easily at a lower speed while providing good stability. The Patroller wing has a smaller wing area, making it ideal for advanced riders who are seeking a more aggressive ride style.
- Foil tip design minimises drag and extends effective wingspan
- Assembled board measures 68″ x 32″ x 37.4″
- General purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport
- The Jet One Controller is designed with an LCD interface and feels good in your hand. Simply use the trigger button and “+” or “- ” buttons to accelerate or slow down your eFoil. Alongside its IP68 rating, the controller also comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 10 hours with a single charge.
- Track your ride with the GPS tracking offered in the dedicated Waydoo app
- Controller displays
- Bluetooth connection status
- Battery level
- Ride speed
Who can use Waydoo Flyer One Plus?
We recommend the eFoil for people of 14 years and older in age. The factory-recommended max load weight for our board is 100KG. Larger people may ride at their own discretion.
Is it difficult to use?
Not really. It takes little effort to learn. In many cases, a person with no experience with eFoiling, or surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, etc., could get on their feet in the first session. A couple more hours in, and they start foiling and cruising. The key to mastering the eFoil is your body balance. Once you get the gist of it, you will be foiling in no time.
What are the differences of the board between the EPP edition and the carbon edition？
The EPP board is made from high-density expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam. An aluminum alloy frame is embedded inside to give the board more rigidity. It is easy to clean and maintain, and the dampening properties of the foam material reduce the risks of injuries from body-board contact.
The carbon board adds a prepreg carbon fiber shell to the EPP board. It has a striking, more premium look. The robust carbon fiber construction makes the board perfect for high-speed cruising and performing tricks and maneuvers.
What are the differences between the Explorer Wing and the Patroller Wing?
The Explorer Wing features a longer wingspan and a larger wing area. It enables low-speed takeoff and makes the ride more stable, perfect for casual riders and cruising.
The Patroller Wing has a shorter wingspan and a smaller wing area. It makes the ride more agile and allows for performing sharper turns at high speed. It is better suited for more seasoned riders and thrill-seekers.
What is the max load of the Flyer One Plus?
The maximum recommended rider load is 220 lbs (100 kg)