The next generation of the DoubleZUP Handle. Designed to be used with any ZUP Board, this is more than your ordinary tow rope. When starting out, this handle takes all the strain out of the ride by connecting directly to the tow hook. If riders want to change positions or just need a relaxing break, the DoubleZUP makes it easy and safe to reattach the tow rope to the ZUP Board. Most importantly, the double handle system keeps fingers away from any pinch point when attaching and detaching from tow hook.
- Product # ZUP – 4090
- Double Handle system is easy and safe to connect and reconnect anytime during the ride. No stopping needed!
- No Pinched Fingers. Unique handle system keeps riders fingers away from any pinch points
- Soft center float keeps the DoubleZUP right on top of the water when it comes off the board
- Light colors for easy visibility in the water
- Durable, co-molded grip for long lasting comfort
- Includes brightly colored low-stretch mainline with multiple wake surf sections
- Length: 57″
- Width: 27″
- Weight limit: 350 lbs
- Construction: Blow-molded Plastic Board w/ EVA Foam Deck